First, turn on the MP200 and connect the Wi-Fi
- Press the power button on the MP200 to turn it on
- Once you see the Welcome screen, press the Wi-Fi key (third key down on the far right, also has the down arrow on it)
- Review the list of available networks
- Select your network
- Enter your Wi-Fi password
- Once Wi-Fi is connected, you should be prompted to enter your pairing code
Next, pair the terminal in HST/Solana
- Log into HST/Solana (Note: you must have admin access to complete this section)
- Go to Admin > Schools
- Select the school from the list and click More Details
- Access the POS tab
- In the Terminals section, click the Edit button in the Credit Card Device Edit column next to the POS terminal you want to pair with the MP200.
- Check the box for Terminal Credit Card Support
- A 6-digit pairing code should appear on the screen
- Enter the pairing code on the MP200
- A message should appear on screen to let you know if the connection was successful
Tip: If you would like to turn off the loud beeping, hit the Wi-Fi key (third key down on the far right, also has the down arrow on it) to bring up the Main Menu > Select 1 for Settings > Select 5 to change Keypad Sound to Off.
Finally, configure device settings in USAePay for remote updates
- Go back to USAePay
- Go to Settings > Device Manager in the left sidebar
- The device you originally named Horizon should have changed to the actual terminal/lane name as it appears in your software.
- The power button in the corner should be green.
- Click to open details for the device
- Under Settings, check the box next to Update Notifications. This will push update notifications directly to the device and allow you to run updates from the device. Otherwise, you would need to monitor the Device Manager in USAePay for any software updates and initiate the updates from the website.
- Click Save