Over the life of your account, you may be contacted by our Risk Management Team to verify your transactions. It is very important to respond immediately when contacted by Risk Management to avoid potential funding delays. Be sure to retain invoices, imprints, shipping details, delivery confirmation, etc. Supporting documentation may be required for validation. We reserve the right to contact your customers directly to verify the transaction was authorized by the cardholder.
Our team uses the following information from your original application as a benchmark to audit all incoming transactions:
- Monthly processing volume
- Average and highest transaction amounts
- Products/services sold
- Method of sale (key vs. swipe)
- Percentage of returns and chargebacks
- Multiple transactions on the same card or split transactions