The primary device for our card present integrations to 3rd parties is the Vega 3000c. Equipment must be purchased through our office to ensure compatibility. This is a countertop model that requires a physical connection to a power source.
- WIFI or Ethernet connection
- Internal printer
- Touch screen for capturing electronic signatures
- Supports swipe, EMV, and contactless payments
- Cloud based software that pushes updates to the terminal
How to connect to WIFI:
- Turn on the device and wait for it to boot up
- Hold down the 9-key on the device until it beeps twice
- When the Main Menu appears, select 1 Settings
- Select 2 Manage WiFi
- Select the number of the network you wish to use (If your network does not appear, press the red X button to go back and select 3 Rescan WiFi)
- Enter your password (Your network must be secured with a password for this device. An open guest WIFI network with no password will not work.)
Anytime you need to access the Main Menu, hold down the 9-key until it beeps twice.
- Settings - change the connection type, change WIFI networks, switch to sandbox mode, turn off keypad sounds, unpair the device
- Device Information - locate the mode, build, deployment, device, and WiFi network. This information may be requested for support cases.
- Check for Update - if you select this option and the device reverts to the Main Menu, there are no pending updates to run.