It is easier to forward gateway login information to your web developer to handle the integration but the gateway contains the source key(s) for your processing environments as well as cardholder data. Allowing access to users outside of your company renders your business vulnerable to unauthorized activity and potential security breaches. For your protection, limit master access to the account holder and restrict permissions for added users.
Articles in this section
- Merchant Console Quick Reference Guide
- The importance of fraud tools
- The Credit Card Blocker
- Restrict user access
- Limit master access to the payment gateway
- How do I find a transaction in my gateway?
- A customer’s bank gave you an authorization code to approve a transaction
- What is wrong with my customer’s address?
- Why was my customer’s transaction declined?
- What does "Error (You have tried this card too many times..." mean?