The Credit Card Blocker module checks your customer’s credit card number against a system-wide list of known bad card numbers and will decline the transaction if the card is found. Fraud has dropped considerably for our merchants since the implementation of this invaluable real-time fraud detection system.
Articles in this section
- What is wrong with my customer’s address?
- Merchant Console Quick Reference Guide
- The importance of fraud tools
- The Credit Card Blocker
- Restrict user access
- Limit master access to the payment gateway
- How do I find a transaction in my gateway?
- A customer’s bank gave you an authorization code to approve a transaction
- Why was my customer’s transaction declined?
- What does "Error (You have tried this card too many times..." mean?